- make one of the dough recipes above
- roll out dough on a floured surface about 1/4" thick
- cut with cookie cutters to make christmas shapes
- make a hole in the top of the shape for stringing a ribbon
- place the shapes on a cookie sheet.
- bake the shapes at 225 degrees F (107 degress C) for two or 3 hours. Turn them over occasionally to keep them from curling.
- remove shapes from oven and allow to cool for several hours.
- decorate the shapes with the felt tip markers, glitter and sequins. Many other materials can be used to decorate the shapes. Use your imagination.
- Thread the ribbon, yarn or string through the hole at the top and hang!