- two 9 inch x 10 inch pieces of terry towel
- 4 inch squre fleecy interfacing
- scraps of 3/8 inch ribbon
- 1/2 yard white rickrack
- white pompom
- scraps of white yarn
- green fabric
- white iron-on fabric
- two 1/4 inch hearts
- black and red permanent markers
- Click on pattern above and print out large pattern
- Cutting: Cut a pair of Santas (use the towel edge at bottom). Cut beard from fleece (see broken lines in Fig. 1) Cut 2 holly leaves 3/4 inch long. From the iron-on fabrick, cut the fact 1/4 inch larger than the broken oval in fig. 1.
- Santa front: Iron on face. Edge-stitch on fleece. Sew on ribbons (see photo) Draw face; rouge cheeks. With yarn, make bow, brows, and mustache.
- Assembly: Seam Santa front to Santa back, right sides together and edges even, leaving bottom edge open. Turn right-side out.
- Finishing: Sew pompom to top of Santa. Sew rickrack around the white fleece. Glue on leaves and hearts.
Back To Crafts