- a box of rounded tooth pics
- white glue
- old christmas cards
- 1 sheet of cardboard
- spool of thread
- cut out a square of cardboard 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" - this will be your stencil
- pick out a favorite Chrismas Card and position your stencil over the area you want to cut out.
- trace around the stencil
- cut out on the lines
- put a small amount of glue around the edges of the cutout christmas card
- begin placing toothpicks by 3's or 2's, first on one edge then the next until all 4 sides make a frame.
- place a "roof" at the top of the frame.
- allow the glue to dry
- when glue is dry take a length of thread, double it and tie it to the top of the roof. Make the loop long enough to fit on the branch of a Christmas tree.